Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Trip To Walgreens


I took a small trip to Walgreens today. It was just a simple shopping trip and these items obviously aren't going to make it to my stockpile. I bought one Starbucks Refreshers and two Dove chocolate bars. The Starbucks Refreshers are on sale for $0.99 and I got back $0.99 in Register Rewards. I also used the coupon for a FREE Starbucks Refreshers, so I made a $0.99 profit off the purchase. The Dove chocolate bars were 2 for $1. I used a $0.50/2 coupon, making them 25 cents each. Before taxes my subtotal was $0.50. After taxes I paid $0.62. My total savings is $3.49 and I have a $0.99 RR to use next time. Over all, I made 37 cents on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adventures In Stockpiling © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects